COVID-19 has brought to the forefront issues regarding exposure and causation of employee illness and diseases – namely, determining whether the illness or disease was likely contracted at work or away from work for workers’ compensation purposes. See our PowerPoint presentation about these matters, the new presumptions, and the possible ways that these presumptions may be rebutted.read more...
- New Proposed Rule Will Harm Workers, Business, and Labor Relations
- IME Rulemaking Changes Enacted by the Washington Department of Labor and Industries
- Washington’s Gig-Economy Compromise
- New Shareholder Announcement – Oregon Workers’ Compensation Attorney Benjamin Debney Becomes WKMCB’s Newest Shareholder
- WSIA 2021 – COVID-19: New Presumptions